Architecture of HDS USP-V/VSP is quite different to EMC DMX/VMAX. They are simply an outstanding hardware, but negated by not so good management software. CLI and GUI both could have been made better.
Click on the links below to learn more about them.
- Dial home and HiTrack
- TrueCopy Replication Commands
- URLs to access various applications
- Understanding Microcode release
- Status of connectivity while upgrading the microcode
- Create new VVOL group and VVOLs using Storage Navigator
- Create new VVOLs in existing VVOL groups using Storage Navigator
- Delete VVOLs and return the space to pool
- Allocate the storage to new hosts using Storage Navigator
- Allocate the storage to existing hosts using Device Manager
- Delete agents for decommissioned array from Tuning Manager